Penetration testing is the best way to prevent hackers from accessing your data and mission-critical systems. A penetration test is performed to find vulnerable weaknesses in the security system and assess the efficiency of your organization’s security posture.
Clusec technologies offer all-inclusive cyber security software solutions in Pakistan. We provide the best penetration testing services for mobile applications, web applications (Android/iOS), APIs, desktop applications, and exterior networks.
Our cyber experts run penetration testing on your current architecture, exposed gaps, vulnerabilities, or entry points that are possibly exposed to the malicious actors during a cyber-attack.
Our user-friendly process will provide you with the ultimate technical assurance and let you focus on your developing business without any worries.
Why do you need Penetration testing for your business?
Among the most crucial challenges for business leaders and IT departments across industries is to identify whether or not their tools, settings, systems, and configurations are working appropriately to prevent any cyber-attack.
Businesses involved in managing the sensitive data or have big setups are common targets for cyberattacks, so the effectiveness and efficiency of their protection technologies and tactics is very important. Running a penetration or Pen test is necessary to;
- Prioritize potential cyber security risks
- Detect gaps among security tools
- Find out “backdoors” and misconfigurations
- Gain insight into the ROI of your existing cybersecurity systems
- Know any or all possible attack vectors
- React to an actual breach speedily and efficiently
The information or results obtained from the test can help polish up your system or application security procedures and patch identified vulnerabilities.
Why CLUSEC for Penetration Testing?
Clusec Technologies is a next-gen cybersecurity services provider in Pakistan. We have a vast array of highly skilled pen testers with deep domain expertise. Our expert engineers can perform full range penetration testing including; Blackbox Penetration, GrayBox Pen Test, and the most comprehensive “White Box Pen test”.
- Determine the viability of an individual set of attack vectors
- Test the capacity of network protectors to effectively detect and react to the attacks
- Identify weaknesses that could be hard or impossible to identify with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Find higher-risk weaknesses that result from a blend of lower-risk weaknesses exploited in a particular sequence
- Determine the level of potential business and operational effects of successful attacks
- Deliver evidence to support increased investments in security workforces and technology
At Clusec Technologies, this analysis is performed as a potential attacker by our security experts and can include active exploitation of security vulnerabilities to improve your security systems and networks.
At the end of the pen test procedure, we provide our customer with detailed reports and recommendations to efficiently eradicate the detected breaches;
List of vulnerabilities detected during the test and their classification based on how easy they were to exploit and how damaging they could be for the system and the business.
- A detailed report based on the achieved findings and results.
- List of changes implemented during the test in the system
- Test protocols including pen testing tools used, and parts that were analyzed.
- Actionable recommendations to eradicate the exposed security issues.
Whether you need full-scale infrastructural or network penetration testing for your company or a quick scanning of selected networks, Clusec is your business partner of choice.
We have a team of extremely skilled and talented penetration testers, who hold globally recognized certifications with years of experience in the industry. We take pride in our outstanding customer service and are keen to deliver our clients the best penetration testing services to help them enhance their cybersecurity posture.